Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
DBP Help Chat FAQ
I’ve seen a lot of repeated questions in the help chat every day. Because of this I decided to create an FAQ for new players to look at. Tutors can also link new players to this FAQ to make sure all the newbie questions are answered.
Q. Where do I exp at x lvl?
A. This is probably the most common question coming from new players. I’ll try my best to give my opinion for an easy route from lvl 8-125.
Lvl 8-30 – Go to North Kaio and run on the grass. You’ll get exp every time you move.
Lvl 30-40 – Go to paragas and accept these 3 tasks: Wolfs, Terrorists and Mechanoids. Go straight to planet Vegeta and finish the first level of the Battle Tower Quest. This will spawn you 90 wolfs out of the 100 needed for the task. Next go to RR Castle to complete the bandit task. On the way kill the last 10 wolfs to finish the task. If by the end of the Terrorists task you aren’t lvl 40 go ahead and do the Mechanoids task.
Lvl 40-60 – Next to Dende there’s a place called the Time Room. It’s the same system as North Kaio’s grass. Each time you move you get exp. To get there go past Dende and turn left. There should be a door you can go through. WARNING YOU CAN ONLY ENTER THE TIME ROOM TWICE SO DO NOT LEAVE IF NOT NEEDED! BRING PLENTY OF FOOD WITH YOU BEFORE ENTERING
Lvl 60-75 – Do as much sagas as you can. The exp from the beginning sagas has been increased and it’s probably the fastest and easiest way to get to lvl 75.
Lvl 75-125 – Gravity Room. Gravity Room or more knows as Grav Room for short if the same system as Time room and North Kaio’s grass. The only difference is that you lose HP and Money every time you move. This is where all that money from the tasks comes in. If you run out of money, then my suggestion is go Fishing. Fishing is possibly the easiest and best way to gain money at low lvl.

Q. How do I check my spells?
A. You can either type !techniques in game or go to this link http://sv1.priority-servers.pl/?subtopic=professions and click your profession.

Q. Do I learn a spell from my teacher?
A. Hi > learn (name of spell). For example, Hi > learn Evil Energy. WARNING LEARNING SPELLS IS KEY SENSATIVE REMEMBER TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS WHENEVER NEEDED

Q. How do I report tasks from Paragas?
A. Pretty simple, Hi > Report (name of the task). For example, Hi > Report Wolfs

Q. What is balance and how do I see it?
A. DBP has a system in place that adds money from monsters directly into your balance, instead of dropping zeni from the monsters. You can see your balance by typing !balance

Q. How do I take money out of my balance?
A. You simply type !withdraw (number of zeni you wish to take out). For example, !withdraw 10000 (for 1cc)

Q. Where can I find x monster?
A. Here's a map with all the monster spawns http://wiki.dbp.prioritygame.pl/index.php?title=Mapy Scroll down for maps with respawns.

Q. I've noticed there's an AoL system on the server, when will I start losing my items without an AoL?
A. At level 150, unless you have a PK then you'll lose your items.

THIS FAQ WILL GET UPDATED EVERYDAY WITH THE QUESTIONS FROM HELP CHAT!
If you have any further questions you wish to ask feel free to post them in this thread. I will happily answer them and add them to the FAQ.

PS. Czemu po angielsku? Mieszkam już w Anglii 10 lat i nie ukrywam ze mam mały problem z moim Polskim. Wyjechałem z Polski w 2 klasie podstawówki a dysleksja to tego nie pomaga Duży uśmiech Po prostu było mi łatwiej I szybciej napisać to po Angielsku.
[-] Polubienia: 3 Użytkowniów Lubi post demonsofdrago:
  • , , Vultur
Dobra robota, walcz dalej Duży uśmiech
Dzięki pewnie komuś się przyda Oczko
Walcz dalej! Może w przyszłości zostaniesz Tutorem!
Go straight to planet Vegeta and fishing

'Finish'
Ale lepiej Bedzie Complete the first level lub stage co tam wolisz.

reszta wydaje sie ok Szczęśliwy
(18-10-2016, 16:11)Eletric napisał(a): Go straight to planet Vegeta and fishing

'Finish'
Ale lepiej Bedzie Complete the first level lub stage co tam wolisz.

reszta wydaje sie ok Szczęśliwy

Heh dzięki nie wiem czemu mi się napisało fishing zamiast finish Duży uśmiech

A co do Tutora to chyba go nie długo stracę Szczęśliwy Alvariss here. Jak jest tylu tutorów online to trudno być 1 zęby odpisać na helpie =/ Dużo graczy którzy nie mówią po Polsku pisze mi pytania na PW po Angielsku dla tego zrobiłem ten FAQ. Tak o jak bym stracił Tutora to przynajmniej będziecie mogli dać linka wazie czego.
Alvariss i love you
100% homo
brakuje mi info o daily taskach w sumie przydatne ale przydaloby sie tez przelozyc na polski gdyz wielu graczy nowych moze nie rozumiec tak dobrze angielskiego.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości
Menu