Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
[Pomysł] The great smith quest
Quest bylby liczony do medium questow a zaczac go mozna na 200 lvl

Gdzies na ziemii dodany zostalby npc blacksmith.

Player:Hi
Blacksmith: Hi Player would you like to hear my story?
Player: yes
Blacksmith: Long long time ago i was the greatest blacksmith in the whole world can you believe?! But now... After this accident i hurt my hands and i can no longer work... I can teach you a thing or two if you want
Player: teach
Blacksmith: well to start the lessons i need my hammer first. I put it in dangerous place go find it if you can!
Player: hint
Blacksmith: you want a hint huh? Well i won't tell you where it is but maybe old kame senin can help you

zgodnie z instrukcja idziemy do kame senina

Player:hi
Kame senin: hi player
Player: hammer
Kame sennin: so you want to find the legendary hammer?
Kame sennin: haha i know exactly where it is but why should i tell you? But if you could do me a favor...
Player: favor
Kame sennin: well you see im an old man and im stuck on this island alone for so long... Man i wish i had a woman there or at least a photo of a cute woman! Forget it i don't want a photo i want a whole damn album!

teraz idziemy do bulmy 

Player: hi
Bulma: hi player
Player: photo
Bulma: you want my photo? But why? 
Player: Album
Bulma: are you kidding? You want to put my photos into some perverted album?! Who sent you?
Player: kame sennin
Bulma: i knew it... Well im not giving him any photos i give them only to Vegeta

Po dostaniu informacji o tym kto ma zdjecia bulmy idziemy do vegety

Vegeta: hi player
Player: photos
Vegeta: what you want bulma photos? Why would i give it to you? Im too busy i need to train...
Player: Train
Vegeta: you see i need to surpass kakarotto but i need rest after training its pretty anoying... I wish i know how to recover my strenght faster...
Player: senzu beans
Vegeta: ofcourse! But this stupid cat won't give me any i don't want the regular ones i want ultra senzu beans! Not the green ones i want blue! I heard they have blueberry flavour! Bring me 1000 of them...
Player senzu beans
Vegeta: you have my senzus?
Vegeta: ok thanks i got an album for you but don't tell bulma

Dostajemy album i wracamy do kame sennina

Player:hi
Kame sennin: hi player
Player: album
Kame sennin: t-t-thanks (nose bleeding) oh sure the hammer well i heard this old blacksmith threw it to some lava pole in hell...

teraz idziemy do piekla i uzywamy na lavie wedki (trzeba miec 80 fishingu) wyciagamy z lawy legendary hammer (jezeli uzyjemy wedki na lawie przed zrobieniem questa nic sie nie stanie)

Player:Hi
Blacksmith: hi player
Player: hammer
Blacksmith: it really is my hammer... Ow damn its so hot...
Player: lesson
Blacksmith: oh yes i can give you some lessons now.. Well i might as well give you my old notebook...

dostajemy zeszyt kowala po jego uzyciu nasza szansa na ulepszenie przedmiotu wzrasta o 2%! (aby uzyc zeszytu trzeba zrobic questa)

Blacksmith: hi player
Player: lesson
Blacksmith: so you want another lesson? I see you have improved are you ready for next lesson?
Blacksmith: well you need to bring me 30 upgrade scrolls and 10 super upgrade scrolls(nie pamietam czy tak sie nazywaly te zolte scrole ale to o nie chodzi)
Player: scrolls
Blacksmith: ok now listen you are probably really annoyied when you try to upgrade an item and it goes back to +0 don't you?
Blacksmith: i know a way to prevent it! Just place 5 upgrade scrolls on 1st anvil and 25 mistic crystals on 2nd anvil and use the wooden hammer on magic ball!

Od teraz po polozeniu 5 upgrade scrli i 25 mistic crystali (tych z przetapiania m itemkow) w pokoju w ktorym robi sie diamenciki do ulti questa mozemy zrobic blessed upgrade scrola. Dziala on tak jak ten zolty tylko, ze po nieudanej probie itemek nie cofa sie do +0 tylko spada 1 + 

Np.

ulepszamy z +8 do + 9 jezeli uzyjemy zoltego scrola i sie nie uda itemek spada do+0 a jezeli blessed scrola to spada do +7 szansa na wytworzenie scrola jest taka sama jak na wytworzenie diamencika
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości
Menu