Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Janemba and other Sprite
Zdjęcie 
Some sprites of the game are really bad... The wrost one in my opinion is Janemba, so i made a new one which i'll post with this thread, if you want i can make the full sprite sheet of this one.
If you are interested let me know  Uśmiech I could also work in other characters.

Załączone pliki
.png   preview2.png (Rozmiar: 637 bajtów / Pobrań: 80)
Odpowiedz
Well, actually I prefer old Janemba to yours and I think there is already graphic designer according to future update and new sprites of few monsters lul. Cyklop  but who knows.. maybe your graphic will conquer someones heart  Wywracanie oczami Ściana

@
and probably there will be sprite update someday.. no idea when Smutny
[Obrazek: iKg9T7R.gif]
Odpowiedz
Well, taste is tase, tho the old janemba dosent even look like janemba Szczęśliwy, the sprite is wrong for example the arms and legs dont have the white stripes, instead he just got the naked arms. Looks like he's wearing an helmet, with two little dots for the eyes, the tail is just too big Szczęśliwy
Btw, i think this game needs a revamp of many sprites, mostly about vocation that are outdated, Buu looks like a worm from that worms games and super trunks arms looks like two wurstels Szczęśliwy
Yeah let's hope so, but i see this game needs many work, from the wiki that is almost all wrong (map places are missplaced, and so on).
And in game changes too, for example one of the janemba spell dosent work and it should be replaced with something else...
Let's see in the future, for now im up to give some help if needed with re-spriting.
Odpowiedz
(18-09-2018, 10:52)GoblinCutthroat napisał(a): Well, taste is tase, tho the old janemba dosent even look like janemba Szczęśliwy, the sprite is wrong for example the arms and legs dont have the white stripes, instead he just got the naked arms. Looks like he's wearing an helmet, with two little dots for the eyes, the tail is just too big Szczęśliwy
Btw, i think this game needs a revamp of many sprites, mostly about vocation that are outdated, Buu looks like a worm from that worms games and super trunks arms looks like two wurstels Szczęśliwy
Yeah let's hope so, but i see this game needs many work, from the wiki that is almost all wrong (map places are missplaced, and so on).
And in game changes too, for example one of the janemba spell dosent work and it should be replaced with something else...
Let's see in the future, for now im up to give some help if needed with re-spriting.

Which spell of janemba's doesn't work?
Odpowiedz
If you open the spell list inside the client, it says that Janemba can do the Demon Death Ball, which make sense since he's a demon actually.
Then you try to do it and it says that your vocation can't do that spell Duży uśmiech seems like it's only for Shenron's, too bad because this makes Janemba the only(?) i think vocation that dont have the spell before the last one which in his case is Super Charge.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości
Menu